Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Quartet -sold


oil on canvas panel 8x8 inches
Just two days of painting little tiny candies on little tiny canvases got me a bit itchy and twitchy, so here are some bigger shapes. Sometimes I configure my set up with a small color wheel in my hand and for this one I did. I wanted to experiment with an analogous color scheme, and here you have it. Red, orange, yellow and yellow green are all next to each other on the color wheel. Where the focal point is I have no clue! Your eye kinda roams around enjoying the saturated color and shine...(a least I hope your eye enjoys!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your candy corn paintings. These are my favorite candy for halloween. Your view of these candies are fabulous! Thank you so much for your comments to me.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)