Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Window Box


oil 8x6 inches click for purchase information and zoom A few years back my husband and I took a walk through an older neighborhood in Meridian, Idaho. The little old houses were beautifully cared for. When I saw this scene, my first thought was of course, "what beautiful gardening." No, it's more than that. It's love. Someone had poured their love into that yard, and here I was enjoying the beauty of it. I'm thinking about how important it is to do our work with love, whatever that work may be.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! The proportion of flowers and color to the window is perfect. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right.
    The focus shouldn't be on the result all too much because the love shows always if it is there.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)