Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Call It A Day -an oil painting of ranch life


oil 11x14 inches magnify/purchase Painted from a photo I took while camping in Cannon Beach, Oregon. The RV park offers horseback riding. I got some great sunset shots of horses nibbling grass by the creek and shots of this cowboy too. THANK YOU Orange Art Association for a fun experience demonstrating last night. What a lively group you are! I was too busy painting to snap photos, but I'll post the finished painting next chance I get.

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Très jolie peinture. J'aime la manière que vous avez travaillé avec beaucoup de talent la lumière...
    Un endroit fantastique.

    Gros bisous ❀ ♡ ❀

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO nice Karen! Great light, color and brushwork. Love the light on his hat. Everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol is so right on all counts. This is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)