Saturday, November 26, 2016

Famy's Creamer -SOLD


oil 6x6 inches magnify/purchase info As a rule, I don't give painting lessons. However, there's a really nice story as to how I acquired one oil painting student. But I'm not telling. She asked me to paint her little stainless steel creamer. It was a blast. Shiny stuff is really exciting. If you're interested in learning from me, I teach 2 day oil painting workshops in my large home studio in Upland, CA. They are geared for beginners with some drawing and painting experience and intermediate oil painters. I'll be setting dates for a workshop in January and February shortly. For more info, just get on my mailing list. Send me an email at karenwernerart@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE painting shiny stuff! I need to do it more often. Your painting is so stunning!

    www.racheldowdart.com/

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)