Monday, December 26, 2016

Orange Glow


oil 6x6 inches magnify/purchase info I hope your Christmas or Hanukkah celebrations were wonderful! It's been a very busy month for me with Christmas preparations, a trip to Idaho and four birthdays in the family. I hope to get to the easel tomorrow. Meanwhile, what intrigued me in this little painting was the way the orange influenced the color of the nearby grapes. A very similar composition to my previously posted painting. ( That's a lot of p's.) IN OTHER NEWS: I still have some openings in my January 14 and 15 Workshop here in my Upland, CA studio. If you're a beginner or intermediate painter in oils, this workshop will give you a great foundation on which to build your skills. Just email me if you're interested: karenwernerart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)