Thursday, October 12, 2017

Sit A Spell


oil 8x8 inches For a closer look and purchase info click here. We visited artsy Cannon Beach, Oregon a few years ago. This great old house was a studio gallery. Once in a while I like to use a completely different type of brush just to keep things fresh. I normally use flats or filberts, but this was done with synthetic brights. I really enjoyed the resulting geometric marks. IN OTHER NEWS: NEWPORT BEACH ART IN THE PARK is this Saturday. Come for the perfect weather and great art! 10-4 On the Civic Center Green, 100 Civic Center Drive. Artists for this event are carefully juried in for the quality of their work. You'll see many different art forms. Definitely worth the visit! I'll have framed and loose paintings, over 100 in total to browse through. Come sit and visit with me a while. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)