Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Mousse On Mint SOLD


oil 6x6 inches Available here. A luscious dessert from The Local Baker in Upland. Painting and life both have their ups and downs. In December I wiped out quite a few paintings, and still have a few turkeys laying around that don't make the cut for posting. On Christmas Eve I had to have my sweet Sandy the studio dog put to sleep. She was suffering so I had to let her go. She is definitely missed. It has taken me this long just to be able to write about it. But things are getting better. I remembered how to paint in January and just returned from a great visit with family in Idaho. I'm excited for my workshop this weekend and to get back to the easel. If you'd like to join us at the last minute for two days of instruction and fun, email me: karenwernerart@gmail.com Sandy in 2015 at Moro Campground, Crystal Cove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)