Saturday, April 27, 2019

Bedside Camellias


oil 12x12 inches Purchase info here. I've always admired paintings of beds with the sheets turned down. How good it feels to get under those covers when I'm good and tired! In this painting, which I painted in the corner of my bedroom, I set out to contrast the sparkle of glass with the soft light and sheets. IN OTHER NEWS: ADVANCED WORKSHOP GLASS AND FLOWERS has been changed to JUNE 1-2. Open to oil painters who have taken my basic workshop, "Paint The Lively Still Life." Email me for more info: karenwernerart@gmail.com The BALBOA ARTWALK IS COMING UP ON MAY 19! I'll be in my usual spot along the seawall near Pearl St. and the fuel dock. Park in the big parking lot near the pier, take the ferry across, and to find me turn left when you step off the ferry. This is the BEST ARTWALK IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! 100 artists, live music, sunshine and happiness! DON'T MISS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)