Thursday, November 7, 2019

Laguna Coves SOLD


oil 9x12 inches Purchase info here. In June I took a plein air painting workshop taught by Jim McVicker. It was a wonderful experience, and this is my favorite of the four paintings I completed. The days were cloudy ("June Gloom", we call it) with the sun trying to burn through by afternoon. It's a difficult type of atmosphere to capture. With Jim's expert coaching, I think I got it. IN OTHER NEWS: I just hung 16 paintings in Claremont at INTEGRATIVE BODYWORK. 114 N. Indian Hill Blvd, Front Suite, Claremont, CA. Thank you to Suzannce Snijder van Wissenkerke for the opportunity. So if you're near Claremont, stop in and browse, or plan to stop in on CLAREMONT ARTWALK NIGHT, DECEMBER 7, 6-9pm. Refreshments served. My work will hang through January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)