Sunday, March 15, 2020

SOLD Apples & Poms-Some Gallery News


In & Out Apples 6x6 SOLD Vanessa Rothe Fine Art
Backyard Poms 8x8 SOLD Vanessa Rothe Fine Art. I'm very pleased to announce the recent sale of these two small pieces at Vanessa Rothe Fine Art. Thank you, Vanessa! Vanessa's gallery is as beautiful as they come. Located at 418 Ocean Avenue in Laguna Beach, it's a quaint cottage chock full of California, Russian and French Impressionism as well as contemporary realism. In November, Vanessa approached me about carrying my small works. I'm so grateful! Below is a sneak peak at a few paintings on their way to the gallery soon. Be sure to visit when you're in Laguna Beach. For more info on Vanessa Rothe Fine Art, click here. Thank YOU for following my work by reading my blog posts. Stay healthy!
Sunny In Blue 8x8
Backyard Still Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)