Thursday, June 25, 2020

Sunflower Blues


oil 16x20 inches This painting is available through Vanessa Rothe Fine Art, 418 Ocean Ave. Laguna Beach, CA 949-280-1550 www.vanessarothefineart.com I'm very honored that Vanessa has selected some of my work for her gallery. This is a larger piece for me, and one of the first in which I employed a simplified color scheme at her suggestion. In this particular case, yellows and blues in an impressionist style. I've always admired Russsian Impressionist paintings. When I brought a few still lifes into the gallery for the first time, Vanessa remarked that they would go well with the gallery's Russian Impressionist works. I was thrilled to say the least! If you're in Laguna Beach this summer, be sure to visit Vanessa Rothe Fine Art. It's easy to find, and within walking distance of Main Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)