Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Upstaged Apple And Some News -SOLD

 

Upstaged Apple     oil 11x14
Purchase info here. 

Here's a painting from my work back in April.  The rich darks are diffult to photograph, so it's even better in person.  This is more of a classical approach, which I enjoy once in a while.  

In Other News:  Part of my trip to St. George and The American Impressionist Society's National Exhibit included participating in the Plein Air Competition.  I painted over several days, and could submit one piece for judging.  I'm extremely happy to announce that I won Best Of Show for the paint out!  Thank you to AIS and judge William Schneider for recognizing my work.  The painting titled "Snow Canyon" is currently available through Illume Gallery, St. George, Utah.
 Here are some photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)