Friday, June 18, 2021

Six Hogs -SOLD

 


Hogs  oil on cradled panel 6x6 inches
Purchase info here.

I really had a great time with this one.  On social media recently a post asked us to "describe your job badly."  I wrote, "I take sticks that have hairs on one end and put oily stuff on canvas---just the right colored marks in just the right places."  Here are my hairy sticks.  Well, a few of them.  

IN OTHER NEWS:  I'm happy to report that recently I have started teaching a bit in Orange County.  Twice a month I teach a small class inside Mission Fine Art Gallery.  Geared for beginners and intermediate painters, you will learn a lot if you study with me.  Purchase one class at a time, or a series.  Email me for more information.  karenwernerart@gmail.com

I'm sad to report that Vanessa Rothe Gallery will no longer carry my work.  We are on good terms, but nothing is forever.  So if you're in Orange County, CA and would like to see a few of my pieces framed and in person, head on down to Laguna Beach soon.  They will only be there for another two weeks.  I do thank Vanessa for the nine sales she made for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)