Sunday, August 21, 2022

Nesbitts No. 2

 


Nesbitts No. 2  oil 8x16 inches

Purchase info here. 

Here's a conglomeration of things in orange and blue.  I always enjoy painting glass.  It has been a very busy summer for me, making it difficult to get around to posting.  But here I am finally!  In the last few months I've had quite a few paintings sell before I could get them online.  I've included some below if you're interested.  

IN OTHER NEWS:  I have a local solo show up for just one more week.  The show is called "Out Of The Ordinary" and includes 17 still life paintings.  Location: Studio C, Claremont CA.  260 W. Bonita.  If you're local I hope you can stop by to see it.  Closes on August 30.

Demo On Cornflower Blue - 8x8 SOLD

Sunflower & Eucalyptus 6x6 SOLD

Beside Quiet Waters 9x12 SOLD

Quilts On A Shelf  9x12 SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)