Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ball & Pocket


oil on canvas panel 6x6 inches
not for sale
A pair of my hubby's jeans plopped down with a beat-up baseball on top. Last night as I contemplated my next painting, he was watching baseball on TV, no doubt adding data to the baseball encyclopedia in his head. Today is his birthday, so we have a little celebratory painting.
No, I did not ask him to take his pants off so I could paint them. Painting texture was the "funnest" part of this one...and finally a painting my hubby really likes.

3 comments:

  1. Jeans and baseballs - every mans dream Karen!
    Really captured the texture well. Hope hubby has a nice b'day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh......we really like this one grandma!! This one is super cool!!!

    Keep up the great work!!
    Talk soon,

    Chad and boys

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)