Monday, October 31, 2011

Ten Minute Pears




















oil on canvas panel 8x8 inches

Last week's Daily Paintworks Challenge was to paint a simple object several times with exactly 10 minutes for each "pose". Since I'm a born fusser with an eye for detail (blessing and a curse), this is just the kind of exercise I need. Except for maybe some abdominal work! :-) I toned my canvas with a mix of alizarin & cad red medium. I stuck to the rules and quit when my timer went off. 40 minutes of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love your red pears on the blue. This is a fun exercise. I might do it again with some different color pool balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing you should do is exercises like hanging leg raises, knee raises, and reverse crunches. These particular exercises will work your lower abs. Its a great way to make sure you abdominal exercise muscles look great all over.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)