Sunday, November 4, 2012

North On Campus -sold

oil 9x12 inches Click to Purchase I frequently go north on Campus about 10 miles to our daughter's house in Upland. This lawnmower shop next to the railroad tracks caught my eye time after time. I finally pulled over and got a shot I could work from. What is it about railroad crossing signs? I really like them. My little break from painting is done. It felt good to get back on the horse, so to speak. Cactus coming next post. I love cactus. A railroad sign with a cactus...now that would be a painting!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back with this wonderful piece. I love how you handled the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light, the beautiful grays, the warm roof color and the rail gate. Super piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dana and Carol. I actually painted this one before I had my mini-meltdown induced vacation from painting. :-)

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)