Saturday, August 30, 2014

Heading Home


After my first painting of the trip, I casually suggested that maybe we could write off our trip as a business expense if I keep painting. My CPA husband became quite the slave driver after that. Once in a while he let me stop painting to fix him a meal. This one is from about twelve miles north of Gold Beach, Oregon. Tomorrow morning we'll head out early. Two days of driving and we'll be home. I have lots of paintings to share. IN OTHER NEWS: Next weekend, Sept. 5-7 I'll be painting at the Associated Artists of the Inland Empire's Art Show and Sale. Victoria Gardens' Celebration Hall at the Cultural Center in Rancho Cucamonga. If you're in the area, come enjoy the great variety of work. Hope to see you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures. So fun to see you in action. I especially love the tent painting. You are an adventurer and I love that!!
    I am heading to Oregon in mid October. Unfortunately it will not be a painting trip. Will be in Newburg three days and then Portland. Just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Carol. I loved Oregon, and you will too even not painting. Have a great trip.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taking me along on your trip! You allowed me to revisit many of my favorite places. I am an 'armchair traveler' for awhile so your blog is a delight. You are an inspiration and a 'sharer of beauty'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary Jo. Makes me feel good to hear that others enjoy or are inspired by what I'm doing. Thank you so much. Hope you are up and around faster than expected!

      Delete

No word verification needed. :-)