Thursday, August 28, 2014

On The Road


These shots are from Humboldt Redwoods State Park where we camped several days ago. There's my hubby doing one of his favorite things, and you can see our little RV. This was a quiet and majestic setting where you carefully drive between these giant trees to your camp spot. I had a bit of painting time the morning we had to leave and I painted right in our site. The tent belonged to a motorcyclist who packed it up while I was painting. Luckily I had gotten the tent in first. I might make a few changes and will repost it later. We're having a great time, and I've had the chance to paint in several places. Tonight we're in Grant's Pass, Oregon along the Rogue River. More on our trip later, Wifi permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)