Saturday, July 25, 2015

Cloudy Day, Big Bear Lake -a plein air painting from Big Bear, CA.


oil 9x12 inches magnify/purchase info Just got back from a beach camping trip, so here I'm finally posting the last of my Big Bear paintings. I got rained on a bit during this one, but I enjoyed it! Holding an umbrella in my left hand slows me down, but that might be a good thing. I have two paintings from Crystal Cove I'm anxious to post next, but in the meanwhile Just Plein Fun on Balboa Island starts Monday! I'm so thrilled to have been invited! I'll be on the Island or in the Fun Zone painting from Monday through Saturday. The two hour "Brush Off" competition is from 4-6 Saturday on Marine Avenue, followed by the Artists Reception and Awards at the Debra Huse Gallery. For more info, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)