Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Painting At Boulder Bay


Next day at Big Bear Lake granddaughter Emily (9) and I went out to Boulder Bay. It was Emily's second time painting outdoors. She finished two small acrylics and waited for me to finish this 9x12. Then we headed off to lunch. I'm going to make some adjustments on this one in the studio. IN OTHER NEWS: Just Plein Fun is coming up very soon on Balboa Island. I'm so grateful to have been invited to participate in this event! If you're in So Cal check it out! I love painting on the island, and this time I'll be joining some outstanding fellow artists.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Such an artistic legacy you have with your grand daughter, Emily!
    I am sure you will have "just plein fun" on Balboa.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)