Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Balboa Bronco -a plein air painting from Balboa Island, CA.


oil 12x9 inches magnify First morning's painting for the Just Plein Fun Invitational. I set up to paint this mechanical horsie and the colorful storefront. Children hopped on an off while I painted, but this one little boy in particular became my official model. Once he discovered I was painting him, he kept coming back to model again and again, looking over at me to see if I was looking at him. Adorable! What a great way to start the week! This painting is available for purchase at The Debra Huse Gallery, Balboa Island. 949-723-6171.
Here are some of the thirteen invited artists. (from top left) Tom Biagini, myself, Michelle Byrne, Sally Jordan, Eileen McCullough, David Solomon, Rita Pacheco, Susie Hyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)