Thursday, August 25, 2016

Cinnamon Stop -a plein air painting from Balboa Island -SOLD


oil 8x8 inches magnify Blue Chair Bakery on Marine Ave. has the most delicious cinnamon rolls! I started painting during the morning overcast and added the light near the end of my painting session. Cars and people came and went. I snapped shots of people on the bench as I painted and added them in last. No time to eat a cinnamon roll, but I treated myself the next morning. This painting is framed and available at Huse Gallery, 229 Marine Ave., Suite E, Balboa Island, CA. 949-723-6171

2 comments:

  1. Well Gino and I can tell everyone how wonderful this painting turned out, we visited with Karen while she was finishing it the first day. Love it Karen, so represents that Balboa street and all the wonderful shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painting; it looks like there's a story that would begin right in that very spot.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)