Sunday, August 21, 2016

Morning Walk -a plein air painting from Balboa Island, CA -sold


oil 12x9 inches magnify I chose a nice cool spot Wednesday morning. The street lamps were still on when I started. The sun eventually broke through. This view is looking toward "the little island" from Balboa. The painting is framed and available at Huse Gallery, 229 Marine Ave., Suite E, Balboa Island, CA. 949-723-6171. This is one of my favorites from the week, having a quiet peaceful feel to it. WORKSHOP NEWS: I have one space in my October 8-9 Workshop, and three spots in my November 5-6 Workshop. We paint still life from life in my large studio building in Upland. Limited to 6 students, you'll get a lot of individual coaching. Suitable for beginners with some experience and intermediate painters. If you're in Southern California, treat yourself to some good instruction. One of my recent attendees told me, "I feel like I got two years of art school in two days!" For more info, email me at karenwernerart@gmail.com I'll email you a description of the content and cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)