Thursday, September 20, 2018

Still Life With Corn - Award Winner!


oil 12x16 inches, 15 1/2 X 19 1/2 framed. Purchase info here. Still Life With Corn was awarded BEST OF SHOW in Associated Artists of the Inland Empire's 2018 Annual Fall Juried Show. My sincere thanks to Associated Artists and the judges. Custom frame description: solid dark wood with deep red undertones and antique gold lip. The painting is still available and may be easily purchased online by clicking the link below the painting. If you live in Southern California, I will hand deliver and refund the shipping fee. Questions? Email me at karenwernerart@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award, this painting is a stunning still life. I especially love the pumpkins.
    Any chance you will have a workshop soon? My husband retired and now I can do the weekends, yay.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)