Friday, September 14, 2018

Summer Fruit -SOLD


oil 8x8 inches Purchase info here. Here are a couple of my favorite things to paint; light shining through oranges and juicy ripe strawberries. It has been a rough few months for me with a reoccurring illness. I've been able to paint in between when up to it. I'm still not out of the woods, but hopeful. Meanwhile, some very GOOD news! My painting "Bloom & Sparkle" is on it's way to Fish Creek Wisconsin for The American Impressionist Society's National Exhibit. I feel very grateful to be included. Peninsula School Of Art, Fish Creek Wisconsin, Sept.27-Oct.28th. Also recently Associated Artists of The Inland Empire awarded me Best of Show in their Annual Fall Juried Show! More details on that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)