Thursday, December 13, 2018

Oils


oil 6x8 FRAMED See this painting at the Claremont Community Foundation as part of the group show "UnreNOUNed." Available for purchase by email: karenwernerart@gmail.com. WORKSHOPS!!! I have openings in my January 19&20 and also February 9&10 workshops. Location: Upland, CA. NEW OFFERING: For the absolute beginner I offer an Intro to Oils Private to Semi-Private class upon request. Three hours of guided instruction $80. Painting from life, not a photo. Use of my materials are included. This is a great way to see if you like oil painting, or get back into it if you feel intimidated by the workshop setting. Would make a great gift! For more information, please Email me at karenwernerart@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in the three hours guide instruction. I will send you an email.Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)