Friday, December 28, 2018

Still Life In The Grass


oil 12x12 inches I painted this back in October on a sunny morning in our backyard. The painting has a great sense of early morning light, better seen in person. Currently it can be viewed through January the Claremont Community Foundation in Claremont, CA. For purchase information, email me at karenwernerart@gmail.com. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! I'm looking forward to the New Year with a renewed commitment to new paintings and personal growth. How about you? I still have a few openings in my January and February workshops, if you'd like to learn painting in oils, or boost your skills and enjoy a weekend painting with like minded folks. Just email me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)