Friday, April 13, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



Today David Boyd, Jr. offered me the Leibster Blog Award. This simple award is passed along to artists who have motivated and inspired you. Well, I could easily turn around and offer him one too! Thanks so much, David. I have no idea what "Leibster" means, and frankly, this reminds me a bit of the old chain letter! But the artists I've named are deserving. I especially enjoy their variety of subject matter. I thank them for sharing their work and inspiring others.

To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3.Offer the award to 3 to 5 artists whose work inspires you and who have fewer than 200 followers.
4.Leave a comment on their blogs so they know you've awarded them.

The artists I've chosen are:
Layne Cook
Brian Cameron
David Lloyd

(Brian and David's number of followers not available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)