Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tweaking Paintings


oil 8x8 inches magnify/purchase info Haven't you seen this painting before? Yep! I made some changes to things that were bugging me. During a demonstration for a large group, I'm painting while talking at the same time, answering questions, and working much faster than I normally do. Oftentimes I feel they are not my best work. So I tweaked a few things on this one. It is now for sale. Just click on the purchase link above. Also below, I reworked the figure in "Deck Work." This is a plein air piece I did last summer for Just Plein Fun, an invitational on Balboa Island. I decided that a red shirt would bring the focus to the figure that the painting needed. This piece is sold. By the way, I'm very happy to report I have been invited to participate in the same event on Balboa Island this year, August 1-7. Thank you, Debra Huse Gallery!

2 comments:

No word verification needed. :-)