Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lemon & Leaves


oil 6x6 inches click for purchase information This is the last lemon painting before I left town. I think it's my favorite. I had a fabulous time at Mission San Antonio de Padua painting with about 50 fellow artists. Tomorrow I'll try to get photos of my paintings. Here's a shot of the front of the mission. It sits on 85 acres twenty miles from any town and is the least visited of all the missions. So authentic, peaceful and inspiring. I'm on my way home now with a stop in the Solvang area for one more day of painting, and maybe a danish or two.

3 comments:

  1. Trip sounds wonderful. Look forward to seeing pictures.
    Another lovely lemon piece. Very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lemon painting is stunning Karen! I look forward to seeing your plein are studies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen! Love how the gray starts looking purple-ish with the lemon.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)