Friday, May 25, 2012

Sunny Day Shed-sold

oil 8x6 inches click here to bid A friend and I visited Mission San Juan Capistrano on beautifully sunny Saint Joseph's Day. I took lots of photos for possible paintings of which this is the first. The yellow and blue of this shed caught my eye. They even painted the old smudge pot to match. The shadow was the icing on the cake. We're still busy with family fun, but I managed to squeeze in a little time in my paint cave. My little granddaughter, Gracie (3),joined me for part of the time, painting watercolors at a little table beside me. What a sweet time. I'll post some pics when I can.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one a lot Karen! wonderful shadows. good feeling! Foliage is just right! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)