Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Patio Pot -a still life painting in oil


oil 16x8 inches magnify/purchase info On a beautiful sunny afternoon this past winter I grabbed this off my patio and painted just steps away from my studio door. Thus, a plein air still life. Once in a while it's fun to put my subject on the ground for a different perspective. I like the pink and turquoise. IN OTHER NEWS: The Balboa Island Artwalk is coming up on May 22nd, 9-5. Come on down to the little island for sunshine, art and live music. About 100 artists will be lined up along the sea wall. You can find me by heading left onto the sidewalk as you step off the ferry. I'll be near Pearl St. It's by far one of the best artwalks in So Cal, so if you're in the area don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)