Saturday, October 8, 2016

Cider Mill Morning -a plein air painting from Oak Glen, CA.


oil 9x12 inches magnify/purchase info I recently got out to paint with friends at Oak Glen, specifically Snowline Orchards. It was a wonderful warm morning of painting followed by a nice lunch. We just beat the high winds expected in the afternoon. We drove home happy friends, happy painters, with our bellies full of warm apple cider mini donuts, apples and cider in the back seat. Not a bad day in the classroom for this old teacher. IN OTHER NEWS: This coming Wednesday night, Oct 12, I'll demonstrate for the Tustin Art League. 7 pm TUSD Board Room, 300 S. C St., Tustin, CA. Also, the OLD TOWN TUSTIN ART WALK AND PLEIN AIR COMPETITION is this Saturday, Oct. 15. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my participation this year due to some health issues. Nothing major. So if you were planning to visit me there, enjoy the art and music, and hopefully I'll be there next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)