Monday, May 6, 2019

Camellias & Bordeaux


oil 12x12 inches The camellia bush outside my studio window was blooming it's heart out when a kind workshop student gifted me this bottle of Bordeaux as he departed. Thus, Camellias & Bordeaux! Even more exciting than these two lovely events lining up, is the news that the American Impressionist Society as accepted this piece into its Third Annual AIS Impressions Small Works Showcase Juried Exhibition! The exhibition will be held at the Crooked Tree Arts Center in Petoskey, Michigan. June 8 through August 31. I'll be shipping it out soon. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the show, so if you're reading this and you're near Petoskey Michigan, I would love it if you could take some photos of it hanging. I'll gift you with a small painting in return! Anybody out there in Petoskey???? IN OTHER NEWS: This Wednesday, May 8, I'll demonstrate for Associated Artists of the Inland Empire. Lewis Center, corner of Milliken and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. 9 am. $5. Refreshments. Open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)