Thursday, October 3, 2019

Cheesecake & The Big Berry SOLD


oil 6x6 inches Purchase info here. Coming up with titles for so many paintings is always a fun challenge. I thought about the children's book James And The Giant Peach for this one. Maybe this one would fit too: Does This Cheesecake Make My Berry Look Big? LOL! I have a simple contemporary frame on hand if you would like to add it to your purchase. Email for details: karenwernerart@gmail.com IN OTHER NEWS: On Monday I completed the Strada Easel September Challenge: paint or draw from life every day for 30 days. Here is a montage of all my work for the month. (missing one by accident). You can see them all on Instagram, or eventually they will be posted here one by one. In a future post I'll share what I learned by painting every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)