Saturday, April 18, 2020

Gallery Still Life from the Randy Higbee Gallery


oil 12x12 inches Purchase info here. In September The California Art Club met at the Randy Higbee Gallery for a Paint Out. This is my painting from that wonderful day. In these days of quarantine that memory is even more precious; making new artist friends, doing what I love with others who love it too, and enjoying a delicious lunch together. There were about 30 of us there that day. Some chose to paint various still lifes that had been skillfully set up for us, and others painted from the live model. It's hard to describe the overwhelming positive energy in the room. It was a great day! I hope there are more days like that ahead, and I hope you are well and finding things to keep you busy. I haven't posted much, but I've been busy painting, sewing masks for nurses, crocheting beanies, even trying my hand at crochet bead necklaces. Staying home this long is mentally challenging! What are you doing to keep busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)