Sunday, November 1, 2020

Night Pumpkin -SOLD

 

Night Pumpkin   oil 6x6  
Purchase info here.

Happy Halloween!  I'm a little late with my little pumpkin.  Nevertheless, this little five inch smooth-sided pumpkin got carved and did his best to attract trick-or-treaters last night, but not a single one showed up!  We've got a lot of candy to eat.  

I took a trip to St. George, Utah last week for the American Impressionist Society's Annual National Juried Exhibition.  I had a great time and have some exciting news to share in my next post.  
For now, in keeping with the Halloween theme, below is a whimsical painting from St. George's Red Hills Garden.  The botanical garden was decorated throughout with little scenes created by local groups and businesses.  A retirement home came up with this one!  I call it "Dessert For Spooky Seniors."





No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)