Monday, August 2, 2021

Valentine Bouquet

 


Valentine Bouquet  oil 12x12 inches
Purchase info here.

I really enjoyed painting this bouquet given to me by my husband.  A variety of sizes makes a still life more interesting.  I painted the teeny tiny bits and lines last, and just as I expected, they tied the whole painting together.  One might think they were baby's breath, but no.  Even smaller!  I don't really know what they were, but they added sparkle much like a highlight on a shiny object. 
I HAVE SCHEDULED TWO FALL WORKSHOPS  September 18 and 19, and October 23 and 24.  These are two day workshops.  Everything you need to know about painting, (well almost!) in two days! Email me for more info: karenwernerart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)