Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Autumn On Stage

 


Autumn On Stage  oil 6x6 inches
Purchase info here. 

Practically every time I have been away from my easel for several days, I paint more tightly when I return.  I don't see it as a bad thing, but I know I have to paint through the rusty stage to loosen up again.  This was one of those from November.  I rather like it.  Below are a couple of commissions I completed about the same time.  
IN OTHER NEWS:  I have a few spaces in my March 5&6 workshop.  Learn good oil painting skills while painting still life from life.  Email for more info.  karenwernerart@gmail.com

Spanish Olives 8x6 - a copy of one of my own paintings.


Luca  20x16 -the client's beloved yellow lab as a pup





No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)