Friday, July 10, 2015

Big Bear Lake From North Shore -a plein air painting from Big Bear Lake -SOLD.


oil 8x10 inches magnify/purchase info Last month I joined my daughter, granddaughter and friends for a scrapbooking weekend at Big Bear Craft Cottage. Each day I went out to paint and played with watercolors in the evening. If you quilt, craft, scrapbook, etc., check out Big Bear Craft Cottage. This painting was from the first day when my navigation led me to the wrong house! I sat waiting for others to arrive, but when they didn't show, I got Starbucks and went off to paint. I finally did get to the right house about dinnertime. Whew! More Big Bear paintings coming up next post. The watercolor sketch below is from the weekend before, camping at Idyllwild Pine Cove. These boulders were right in our campsite. With our kids and grandkids we enjoyed hiking, fishing, horseback riding, archery and the pool. The best part was just being together enjoying nature. A short lull in the action one afternoon allowed me to sit down and sketch a bit. I hope you're enjoying your summer!

3 comments:

  1. Nice place, wonderfull painting oil in your blog, , greeting from Belgium in Mons

    http://louisette.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Painting Big Bear Lake Very nice, congratulations you've sold paintings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. House Painters in North Shore

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)