Sunday, August 30, 2015

Got Candy? -a plein air painting from Balboa Island, CA -SOLD


oil 9x12 inches This painting is available at the Debra Huse Gallery. Last chance to purchase one of the many great paintings for Just Plein Fun Invitational! Just visit the website to see them all. 949-723-6171 While I was MIA, my husband and I enjoyed a two week once-in-a-lifetime trip to Paris. I hope you enjoy the pictures below. Now we are packing up the house. In the next few weeks we'll move about 10 miles north to Upland. I'm very excited because I'll have a much larger studio for painting and teaching. Don't know if I can keep painting while preparing to move, but I'm going to try.
Montmarte was my favorite place in Paris. It was thrilling to walk the cobblestones the impressionists walked and eat lunch while surrounded by artists selling their work. Sacre Couer, at the top of the hill was my favorite cathedral of the many we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)