Saturday, June 13, 2020

Rainiers On Green and NEWS!


oil 6x6 inches Purchase info here. 

I've been waiting a few months for Rainiers to show up in the stores. Yippee! These are such beautiful little cherries! IN OTHER NEWS: I sincerely thank you for your interest in and purchase of my artwork. I've been selling my work online for ten years and will continue to do so, but today I'm very excited to announce that my work can now be seen in two galleries in Southern California! Please plan a visit when you're in the area. MISSION FINE ART GALLERY Located directly across from the San Juan Capistranto Misssion, this gallery exhibits outstanding work by fifteen So Cal artists. I invite you to join me on my first full day in the gallery, SATURDAY, JUNE 20TH. I'll hold a one day only "TRUNK SHOW" (additional work) and have refreshments. Gallery hours 10-5. For more info on the gallery, click here. 31760 Camino Capristrano, San Juan Capristrano, CA 92675 949-291-7738 VANESSA ROTHE FINE ART I'm very proud to be a small part of this charming gallery in Laguna Beach! Vanessa has meticulously curated an amazing collection of California, Russian and French Impressionism as well as Contemporary Realism. Located within walking distance of Main Beach. For more info on the gallery, click here. 418 Ocean Avenue, Laguna Beach, CA. 92651 949-280-1555 I hope you'll plan a visit to the galleries soon!

1 comment:

  1. Karen, this is wonderful news. You will be an asset to these galleries. I am delighted that your art will be appreciated by more people. An up close, in person experience in a gallery adds to your exposures to collectors.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)