Saturday, December 19, 2020

Lumpy Lemons And Exciting News

 

Lumpy Lemons  oil 10x10  
Purchase info here.

What to do when life gives you not only lemons, but lumpy lemons?  Add a sunflower and paint a still life!  What a challenging year this has been to say the least.  I have family members and friends now with COVID, and thankfully they are managable cases.  I hope you're well and looking forward to a better year ahead.  
IN OTHER NEWS:  Recently I was granted Signature Membership of the American Impressionist Society.  This means I have been juried into 4 AIS National Juried Exhibitions.  My work has been included in AIS shows in Wisconsin, Michigan, New York City, Texas and Utah!  Signature Membership also means I can sign AIS with my name on my work.  I'm grateful to AIS for this honor.

Here's another lemon painting currently available at Vanessa Rothe Fine Art in Laguna Beach.  Call 949-280-1555 to inquire.  She does ship.   Lemon & Delft oil 10x8 inches

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)