Thursday, December 31, 2020

Fall Demo

 

Fall Demo  6x8 inches  oil
Purchase info here.

I cautiously held in person workshops in September and October.  It seems so long ago now!  Time has seemed to drag on with staying home so much.  I have had more time to focus on painting, so I'm thankful for that, but like everyone else, I'm hoping for a better year ahead.  I'm very fond of this little demo I did for my September workshop.  It's the design and color palette that I love.  Can you see the acorn in the front?  The other little round shapes are tiny dried pomagranates given to me by my friend, Mary Jo.  They find their way into many of my paintings. 

 HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! 
 Thank you for following my work, and for purchasing. 
 I just shipped two paintings out today!

Below are some other little studies from my September workshop.









No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)