Saturday, January 9, 2021

Alley Ride -SOLD

 

Alley Ride 14x11x1 1/2   oil   
Purchase info here.

And now for a change of pace!  Summertime on Balboa Island.  The alleys are one of my favorite spots to paint.  Biking through the alleys is the best way to navigate this often crowded little island.  For a painter, you can't beat the shadows and tunnel view that leads the eye right down the alley.  I painted this from my photo reference on a gallery wrapped canvas.  Ready to hang with just a hanging wire, or frame as you like.  
For another change of pace, here is a portrait of our granddaugher and her cat, a Christmas gift to our daughter.  It's not a great photo, but I've been working on a bit of portraiture lately, and I think this one shows progress.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)