Thursday, March 11, 2021

Eat Your Broccoli

 


Eat Your Broccoli   oil 10x10 inches
Purchase info here. 

The is the last of my Eat Your Veggies series.  I painted these last October, so basically I paint faster than I post on my blog!  If you would like to see what I'm currently painting on a regular basis, please follow me on Instagram.  Last week I spent the week planting a veggie garden.  We had wonderful warm sunshine, so I did some digging and tilling, and sowing of seeds and seedlings: tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, pole beans, zuccini, carrots, and cucumbers.  This week we have cold rain and even a bit of tiny hail yesterday.  Good for the garden!  In a rainstorm I thank God for being able to paint still life in my cozy studio.  What do you enjoy doing during a rainstorm?
IN OTHER NEWS:  I have opened two in person Paint The Lively Still Life workshops.  Dates: April 24-25 and May 22-23.  Beginner/Intermediate  6 MAX.  Location: Upland, CA.  Email me for more info/to register.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)