Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Cannoli In Blue

 


Cannoli & Blue    oil 6x6 inches
Purchase info here.

It has been a while since I've posted.  I took a few weeks off for family reasons, but I got back to the easel today.  Boy did it feel good to paint!  This little cannoli got painted then eaten back in May. 

 The Balboa Art Walk in September was fun and successful for me.  Thank you to all my followers who visited my booth! 

 At Mission Fine Art Gallery in San Juan Capistrano I have three pieces on display just until October 29.  On Oct.30 I'll be leaving the gallery in an effort to simplify life and slow down a bit.  So if you're in that area, perhaps you can stop by in the next two weeks and see my work in person. Below are some pieces that have sold recently at Mission Fine Art Gallery.  

Laguna Treasure 12x16


Mission Spring Fountain  11x14

Mission Bells 10x10




No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)