Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Posing Mini Apples

 


Posing Mini Apples  oil 8x8 inches
Purchase info here.

It's been a minute since I have posted here on Blogger.  If you have found this post, thank you!  In January I busied myself tremendously with the online "Strada Easel Challenge."  Alas, I did not win a coveted Strada Easel, but I did win lots of valuable daily practice and produced 29 paintings in 31 days.  As you might expect, I would much rather paint that take pics, edit, post, etc, so it will be a long time till you see them here or on my website.  My freshest most current work is always seen on Instagram.  I hope you can follow me there if you're not already.  
Here you see a demonstration painting for one of my workshops.  I'm particularly fond of this one for it's crisp freshness.  You should see it in person!  Reasonably priced and your satisfaction is guaranteed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)