Monday, June 11, 2012

Winery Shadows

oil 8x8 inches Click to Purchase This is the Galleano Winery building, painted on location this morning. I should have peeked inside, but I got wrapped up in my painting. Next time. Olive trees have an interesting silvery blue-green color that I like. I can't get over the friendliness of everyone at Galleano. What a great place to paint. They have shade, a little park with a restroom, tons of historical stuff and the wine is delicious. Click here for more info on Galleano.

5 comments:

  1. Les oliviers font partie des arbres que j'affectionne. Une très belle bâtisse et un lieu magnifique... Je lève mon verre pour cette belle peinture.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent old world look and cozy hide-away. It makes me want to peek inside along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the grayed-greens of the olive trees. Nice composition with those feathery-soft branches against the hard lines of the building.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)